My guest today is Lucy Liang, who was also the guest of Ep. 77. Yes, we are mothers now! It's been a wild ride since discovering we were pregnant on the same day, with due dates a week apart. In this episode, we discussed:
- Our desire to be mothers.
- Our pregnancy journey through the three trimesters.
- Our unexpected delivery experiences.
- The postpartum days and baby blues no one tells you about.
- Our reflections on who we are now and what motherhood means to us.
*This episode was recorded in June when our babies were three months old. Lucy and I recently recorded another episode for her podcast, Meet Yourself. Check it out!
Lucy Liang is a former big tech software engineer turned health, fitness, and mindset coach - now on a discovery journey to learning more about the human condition through interacting with life and other like-hearted people. Her own weight-loss journey + working with 100s of clients over the years have taught her that any lesson, whether it be in health & fitness or otherwise, can be applied to all other areas of life.
- Lucy's website https://www.lucyliang.com/
- Meet Yourself Podcast: https://www.lucyliang.com/podcast/
- Coach Vivas' Badass Body Boss Program: https://www.coachviva.com/product/online-weight-loss-coaching